Thursday, February 28, 2019

Delicious babe with perfect figure and cute face takes a selfie


Hola! Today is my turn to post a selfie for your rates and discussion :))) You know that almost all modern babes like taking selfies and so do I. I didn't plan to go out but specially for you blog I made my face up - eyebrows, lashes, shades, tone, pink lips. Put on some elegant and small earrings. And simple wardrobe consisting only of a blouse with deep cleavage (I know all of you guys are now looking into it haha) and a black miniskirt so you could see my hip. Please don't be rude and comment on me, thanks!

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate in comments below.

2 comments:

  1. You are very attractive. Show me your legs and feet in nylons. Until then iI will give you a 8.

    ReplyDelete