Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Juicy amateur lady in red dress and stockings


My hello to the blog and all readers! I was hesitating about submitting this photo but eventually decided that is not too hot for publishing, is it? Many previous ladies explained why they love one or another color. So do I. My favorite one is red. Why? Because it's a color of love and passion. Maybe too aggressive but I don't care. I put on a red dress along with red stockings to express my opinion. Would love to see your answers about what color is your favorite and why. And traditionally about your rate of me.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates and other comments about me below. Thank you and sweet kisses!

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, I never married I'm going on 53 I do believe I would with her..10 for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nine (9) definitely a great one in the sack. Wonderful and caring, a little to the disciplined track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give her a 9, I'm a boob guy so some cleavage would have made her a 10, very sexy either way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sexy do you ever use saucyshag babe would love to chat

    ReplyDelete