Monday, February 18, 2019

Dark haired busty lady in black dress is ready for the party!

Ready for the party!
I am fond of classic black color in my outfit and hair color as well. It's practical and I feel comfortable in it. Here is my selfie which was taken this weekend before going out to the party. Do I look gorgeous with dark hair, black dress with a nice cleavage? What about my smooth legs and open toe heel? Would love to read your comments about my outlook.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate and other comment below this post. Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome 10. Let's me see you in black pantyhose so I can see your pretty stocking feet and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya look like you would be fun to PNP with blow BIG CLOUDS!

    ReplyDelete