Monday, March 4, 2019

Juicy amateur blonde sits on handrail near the lake


Hi, gentlemen! Finally it is spring which came and made it a bit warmer, and I want to share one of my pics while all of us are looking forward to the hot and sunny days. I'm an ordinary blonde woman with juicy body (and of course you can express your opinion in comments to this post). That summer day we went to the lake because the weather was excellent - sunny and hot. Not much outfit - only a white open top and a denim jeans skirt. When we came there I was so excited about the natural landscape so my friend found a good place for the photo and took some. I sat on handrail and posed. So beautiful in the background! Blue sky, green trees and grass, calm lake - ideal place for rest.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate in comments below.

6 comments: