Saturday, March 30, 2019

Perfect blonde mature in red dress and black tights with highheels


Hello everyone who has came upon my post! I would like you to appreciate me on 10/10 basis and let me express some of my thoughts. I am over 40 and a fitness addicted. Besides keeping my body in shape I think that it is very important to carefully choose my outfit. Also I suppose that a good dinner in a respectable restaurant is a nice opportunity for the first date. So I selected this photo where you can clearly see all the details I have described above. Blonde hair, strict makeup, perfectly fit red dress, black tights and highheels.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate and comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I like this lady intelligence sexy a goddess and she looks this good in clothes out sexy she's going to be out of them what's minimum wage stockings heels garter sexy lingerie so I would say 10 out of 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Sooh Beautiful absolutely Stunning Very Sexy i would love to seduce your mind body and spirit ❤❤❤❤ 10 out 10 Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete