Thursday, May 2, 2019

Mature blonde woman in black outfit


Hello! Wouldn't you mind to give me some comments and rates? I'm a middle-aged blonde mature woman who loves black colors and shades in my outfit. I think this pic will clearly express the contrast of the white background, snow white couch and my blond hair against my little black dress without sleeves, black tights and heels. And as I noticed many of you, dear readers of this blog, prefer crossed legs - so here we go :)

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates and comments under the post. I'm very thankful to all of you!

6 comments:

  1. You need to do something with your hair. I would give you maybe a 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply beautiful with your little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 and you have beautiful legs. Can I massage them for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE A GIRL WITH GREAT LEGS !!! I RATE YOU 8

    ReplyDelete