Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hot brunette in red dress showing her fit legs in black stockings with tops


Am I thin or just fit as this word more popular nowadays? I'm tall and maybe it is the explanation you want. Brunette with curly dark hair contrasting with big white earrings, long arms with an ink on my right, cute hands with black nails, red dress and black stockings with tops to show that I'm an addicted to classic colors. And this is a home photo, I don't wear shoes at home...

If you wouldn't mind, please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates and some comments under. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Very sleek and sexy would have liked to see lags crossed with some smooth thigh showing above stockings

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 and you have beautiful legs and feet 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9.5 for me, a very sexy lady. Would love to meet

    ReplyDelete