Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Miniature woman in little black dress poses on a small armchair


Hey guys! I am a miniature woman who loves classy style. My height is 155 cm (about 5 ft). I have submitted here to prove my motivation about the fact that it is not about the size or height or any physical parameters that matter... It's all about beauty and I want you to look at my little black dress, my shiny legs and shoes... as well as my made up face and to bring out your decision...

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Any rates and comments would be highly appreciated by me! Thanks!

15 comments:

  1. Very exciting lips n eyes
    10 plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourgeus 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. sneezy439@outlook.comDecember 1, 2019 at 5:54 AM

    Proportion to size is what is important and you are fantastic!! The legs look gorgeous and being only 155cm you didn't choose to wear those awful huge platform heels. love how the dress is short enough to show your sexy legs but not too short and the shiny tan hose are very seductive
    I give you 12

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a stunning, well put together, Goddess. You had me at LBD, heels and hose. 9.99999999

    ReplyDelete