Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Stunning brunette lady waiting for her order at the restaurant


Hello, everyone on this blog! This my piece of contribution for your discussion and comments on me and my outfits. First of all I'd like to ask you about what is your criteria for stunning? And do you find me stunning in this photo? I am a brunette and think that the best matching color of outfit for me is black. It is very practical and convenient (to my mind). What do you think about that? I love black blouses, leather miniskirts, thin tights or stockings together with black high heels. That is my usual type of outfit for the evening or night occasions when I go to a night club or a restaurant.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please put your rates down below this note in comments section. 

9 comments:

  1. 10. Take your shoes off so I can lick you from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A rating would be a distraction. You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous... love your eyes and the black skirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. sneezy439@outlook.comDecember 1, 2019 at 6:01 AM

    Stunning doesn't even seem to do your look justice. You obviously know how to attract others' attention and you have mine completely.
    Yes stunnnnnning I say nothing below a 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 VERY ATTRACTIVE! LOVE YOUR SHORT SKIRT.

    ReplyDelete