Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Leggy brunette babe in black outfit near her PC


Hi buddies! I'm a 29 year old brunette who loves classy and strict style and my favorite color of course is black. I like fitness to keep my slim body in perfect shape. But what I like most of all is social networking! Facebook, snapchat, instagram, youtube and many many others. That's why I would like to appreciate my pic where I stand near my PC which I use for browsing social networks besides my smartphone. Please share your comments about what you like most in my outlook - hair, beg earrings, jacket, corset, shorts, tights or boots.

Please also rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates and comments under the post. Good luck! 

5 comments:

  1. She's a 10++++++++ , black heel heels , black tights , black shorts and a black shirt , my fa vert

    ReplyDelete
  2. A solid 8.5, would love to see you in the corset without the coat

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fine, gorgeous Woman! Black is my favorite color on a woman too...very sexy and alluring. You could be my "Mistress" any time...

    ReplyDelete