Sunday, January 13, 2019

Blonde woman in black top, leather miniskirt and stockings


Hello to all visitors and especially to those who actively comments therefore contributing to this wonderful blog of amateur beauty, fashion and style!

I am just a bit over 40 and I really like flowers! So if you are not greedy you can present some to me :) Also I like fashion and style, and one of my preferred colors is black. So I would like to propose this pic for your rates and comments. I wear black top with nice patterns and decorations in the middle, then a black short leather miniskirt, toned stockings (you even can see a stocking top, though I'm shy, but all is for you), and heels.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please mention your rate in comments below to this post! Many thanks and kisses!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady, lovely smile. I'll give her an 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, beautiful smile, more of you please! 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous......
    Love the black and especially the stockings
    A #10 for surr

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 baby...
    😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete