Saturday, January 26, 2019

Amateur woman with long hair


Hello everyone! I have noticed that no one has submitted anything to this blog recently. So let me fill in that empty space :) First of all I must say that I'm very proud of my long thick hair. I'm in my mid 30s so I have started attending fitness classes and gym on a regular basis. I can't afford to wear less of clothes yet but I will struggle and improve my body as best as I can. In this photo you can enjoy my outlook with black blouse, tight miniskirt, glossy gray pantyhose and high heels. Don't ask why I'm posing in this way, I'm at home and can do whatever I want :)

So please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate in comments under this post! Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Love how your hair looks! Outfit well classy and we'll put together. 8/10 :) post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy yet classy you look great cant wait for more pics less cloths 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. sneezy439@outlook.comDecember 1, 2019 at 6:22 AM

    You look fantastic, keep going to the gym and feel confident in yourself. You have very sexy long legs and they look very sexy in those pantyhose The skirt is just tight and short enough and your hair curled and on your shoulder looks very seductive. I owuld offer to buy you a drink anytime
    definitely a 12

    ReplyDelete