Monday, December 19, 2022

Hot and slim brunette woman Larisa 56 yo who is fond of music, art and sports

Hello! My name is Larisa, 56 years old. Height 164. Weight 60. I'm proud of my body :) Describing myself is a difficult task, but I'll try. I can say that I am a calm and balanced woman. But I'm also a happy person with a sense of humor. My hobbies: I'm really a music lover. I especially like to listen to the violin. These magical sounds dispel all worries and fill me with a sense of joy and fun! I also love ballet and the magical art of dance! I am into an active lifestyle, going in for sports, especially running. I also go to the gym regularly. My philosophy is honesty and respect. On these two foundations, you can build any relationship, not only personal, but also in the business world.



2 comments:

  1. Rated 9. Eat it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ух ты вот это фигура у вас)

    ReplyDelete