Friday, July 3, 2020

Fit brunette in wine-red tight dress, thin black tights and very high heels


I wonder if you can really appreciate me, guys! I'm a 175cv high tall brunette with fit body and I love fashion and all that stuff you know. What about my curly hair and face? How would you rate my new wine-red tight dress together with my long slim legs tightened in thin black tights and very high black heels?

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). I will wait for your rates and suggestions in comments!

4 comments:

  1. I rate you 7. Lose the bad shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 Seems right to me. Shoes seem to make you look old fashion, too thick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8. I like that dress. The color suits you. I'm ok with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10/10. With a body and legs like that i don't care what shoe's you're wearing. lol.

    ReplyDelete