Monday, May 4, 2020

Well-set-up blonde girl in polka dot dress, black fishnet tights and white high heels


People often say that I'm too thin, but I don't agree and think it's better be slim than fat :) I would like to hear comment froms you, real men! Look at the pic and say what you thing about my blonde hair and face, about me posing in black and white polka dot dress, black fishnet tights and white high heels in front of the mirror.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please give your feedback in comments under this post. Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. You are stunning must be a 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous view, but I am not a fan of the hosiery. IMHO 9

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 and thin is where its at, perfect body and legs. would be even sexier in tan pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really hot young woman. I like the slender look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a solid 9, would prefer stockings to pantyhose. Very sexy though. Love the look

    ReplyDelete