Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mature office hottie displays her open arms and crossed legs in black tights


Have a nice working day, dear viewers! Do you think I am a hottie moreover an office one? I love my job as an accountant very much. And I want to be a gorgeous accountant! That is why I usually dress up like this. Strict black color to look precise and smart in digits and debits with credits. At the same time I wouldn't mind my collegues watch some such parts of me as arms and legs which I leave opened of half-opened. Here you can give your judgement about my black top with a zip on my belly, short black miniskirt, crossed legs in thin black tights and a top piece of my black leather boots. And yes, pay attention to my accessories - fabulous black ring on my right hand and wonderful bracelet on the left wrist. Hope I haven't distracted you too much, time to back to work )))

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates and comments about me and my outlook below this post. I'm so thankful to all of you, my dear friends!

8 comments: