Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Stunning blonde woman lady squats in pantyhose and black leather boots


This picture clearly shows you what I really like in my outlook. Here are some details if you don't mind (and I hope you truly don't). I love my platinum blonde hair, my makeup style with eyebrows, lashes and pink lipstick... chiffon blouse together with fur wrap... short skirt and my lovely juicy legs tightened in shiny pantyhose with black leather boots... I will appreciate all gentlemen with adequate thoughts about me. Thank you!

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your comments and rates.

3 comments:

  1. Well to start you are well over 10 ok beautiful and I am going to just say that you are a very stunning and very beautiful woman and if you was free and you would like to live in the UK London then I would be very happy to have you with me in London OK beautiful any time you are just fantastic and very beautiful woman. Xx 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looking outfit covering a gorgeous package. 10

    ReplyDelete