Friday, August 2, 2019

Busty platinum blonde in sunglasses and white blouse


My best wishes to this wonderful blog for finally accepting and publishing this pic and featuring me on! I am an office staff as you can see from the image. It is hot summer outside that's why I am wearing light colored clothes of a white blouse and jeans. My sunglasses go well with my platinum blonde hair and shiny lips. I wonder if you can guess my bra size and comment if I am busty or not.

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rates in the comments below.

9 comments:

  1. 10! Very beautiful and punctual:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure White Serum specialized skin lighting hydrating body lotion which is composed of synergistic elements that make it silky, this delicately performed skin lotion is very efficient against the formation of new pigment spots and this ends up in lightening the skin without being irritant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Хочю тебя милая✳✴

    ReplyDelete
  4. pure wank meat. Stunning spunk target!

    ReplyDelete