Monday, July 15, 2019

Blonde in black clothes from dress to tights and highheels


This is my home style photo to celebrate my 28 years old where I'm posing in all black outfit beginning from my little black dress and ending up with my slim legs in black tights and highheels. I think it look gorgeous in contrast with my blonde hair. I would be very happy if you write some comments about my outlook and overall rates. Thanks to the blog for letting me be shown here :)

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please give your rates and comments under the post.

5 comments:

  1. 10 .. those sexy legs in hose and heels got me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Marcasite Necklace

    ReplyDelete