Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Mature blonde in leopard print dress shows her shiny stockings tops


Let me present a retro pic of me taken 9 years ago. It's one of the happiest moments when you gather with your family on Christmas or New Year Eve and can demonstrate all your beauty. I dyed my hair into platinum blonde, put on leopard print dress and sharp-nose black heels with ankle stripes. To be more attractive it was so funny to show my legs and especially my new shiny stockings and even revealing the tops :)

Please rate me from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate in comments! Thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. 10 your gorgeous
    Love the smile
    And of course the sly. Stocking top

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 your gorgeous
    Love the smile
    And of course the sly. Stocking top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely luscious!! I would totally take you to bed!!

    ReplyDelete