Thursday, November 1, 2018

Blonde mature in black minidress, shiny tan stockings with crossed legs

I'm finally happy to be noticed at a dinner party which I visited lately with my friends! Here I am almost smiling when I realise that I look gorgeous in this little black minidress and shiny stockings and oops I have revealed some stockings top lol. Anyway I would be grateful if you appreciate me and my slim crossed legs :)

Please rate from 1 to 10 (highest). Please write your rate in comments below.

10 comments:

  1. Nice to be noticed. I totally agree. Often times i think i need to tone myself up in order to feel better or prettier maybe. Your gorgeous girl. Stay Your beautiful self

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you not be noticed .10

    ReplyDelete
  3. sneezy439@outlook.comDecember 1, 2019 at 5:46 AM

    You look amazing who wouldn't notice you? Even a blind man could feel your sensuality the dress is perfect for you and those stockings would drive me wild.
    Simply an 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, fantastic legs and body, the fACE IS gorgeous, fantastic. I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dame baby you look good enough for me to eat, I really would love to get to know your fine ass truely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. truly? You rate higher than a 10 to me I will make love to you until you are silly

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10 stunning wanna make love with you asap and for the rest of my life xx mwah xx

    ReplyDelete